Great to see this ‘thank you’ list on the back of the menu at Blackbird Artisan Bakery in Maitland (it’s actually in the old gaol). Great baking there – sourdough breads, wonderful cakes, pastries and meals, all produced under the guidance of a passionate owner.
It reminded me about all the people we forget to thank or acknowledge – we want to do it, but get busy and remember when it’s too late…
- Thanks to the kitchen team who got hammered on a very busy weekend (group text or a message on the noticeboard)
- Thanks to the supplier who organised a rush delivery when we forgot to order (send a quick text)
- Thanks to the customer who gave us a 5-star rating and compliments on Facebook (add your comment below their message)
- Thanks to the local office person who always organises staff lunches at your venue (a card or email)
- Thanks to the barista for her patience and dedication with the school trainees (a card or text)
Too busy to do it right now? Set a reminder on your calendar, send yourself an email, or just tap out a quick text if that’s all you have at hand… thanks!